Lieblingsmucke und Konzerte

Ich wünsche Allen einen guten Morgen und einen sehr schönen Tag!

Herzliche Grüße von
Leòn :)

Hai,

und wieder wsünsche ich allen einen guten Morgen und einen schönen Tag!

Herzliche Grüße von
Leòn

If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out ...

If anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a single Psychic
who has been able to prove under reasonable experimental conditions that they are able to read minds

And if anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a single Astrologer
who has been able to prove under reasonable experimental conditions that they can predict future human events
by interpreting celestial signs

And if anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a single Homeopathic Practitioner
who has been able to prove under reasonable experimental conditions that solutions made of infinitely tiny particles
of good stuff dissolved repeatedly into relatively huge quantities of water have a consistently higher medicinal value
than a similarly administered .... placebo

And if anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a single Spiritual Person
who has been able to show either empirically or logically the existence of a higher power with any consciousness
or interest in the human race or ability to punish or reward humans for there moral choices or that there is any reason
- other than fear - to believe in any version of an afterlife

I will give you my piano, one of my legs .... and my wife

Gruss :D
Miss Marple

Der Paco, der Paco ... der kann auch zu Dritt zupfen :klatschen:klatschen:klatschen

Grüsse
Miss Marple

Hallo Ihr Alle, einen schönen ersten Adventhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpdrqGQZRs&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-HM

Ich bins nochmal hat nicht geklappt mit dem Video , habe alles wie sonst gemacht was könnte verkehrt gelaufen sein. Bitte helft mir Ahnungslosen mal. Kathy hat mir schon mal geholfen und es hatte dann auch immer geklappt. Liebe Grüsse von Claudia

Da hat Enrique jemanden sehr glücklich gemacht - und viele Belfaster ebenfalls! :freu:

:wave:Kathy

Hallo Pita und Kathy, danke für eure Hilfe. Ich wünsche Euch noch einen schönen Sonntag , anbei mal ein Bild von meiner Heimat

Anhänge

• Img0012.jpg
    Img0012.jpg
    577.6 KB · Aufrufe: 4
Oben