Themenstarter
Beitritt
ANMERKUNG: Threadstarter wurde darauf hingewiesen, in unserem deutschsprachigen Forum auch so zu schreiben, dem wurde in den Folgebeiträgen auch nachgekommen; Original-Titel: Cured of ME/cfs on antiretrovirals viread and isentress

Hello
This is my 4th year now on the antiretrovirals viread and isentress.
I am cured of ME/cfs. I have no more symptoms of the disease.
I was 55% before starting. Now after 4 years on the antiretrovirals I am 100%. I am cured of the disease. I recuperate normally. It takes time to be able to tolerate the medications but over time finally and carefully with good follow up and choices they do work and when you can finally take them full dose daily then you get very good benefit from them.

I had been sick for about 20 years when I started the antiretrovirals. After 4 years of treatment the disease has gone. No more symptoms. I recuperate normally and have a very good normal life now. I still take the antiretrovirals. Probably will need them all my life.
Hope this helps.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Cured of ME/cfs on antiretrovirals viread and isentress

Hallo ELLKAAYE,

danke für diese Nachricht :). Könntest Du etwas näher beschreiben, welche antiretrovirale Therapie Du bei welchem Arzt gemacht hast?

(Thanks for this good news! Could you pse give more information on the antiretroviral therapie you have had?)

Hier ein langer Artikel zu ME, in dem auch die Theorie angesprochen wird, daß ME durch Retroviren verursacht sein könnte:

https://www.me-information.de/me/

Antiretrovirale Therapie bei HIV: antiretrovirale therapie auch bei ME

Grüsse,
Oregano

I told you in my original message
Viread
Raltegravir

What exactly do you mean with "I told you"? Do you mean the keywords below your posting?

Grüsse,
Oregano

You asked which antiretrovirals. I said which ones in my original message and message title.
Here they are again :
Viread
Raltegravir

Hiv patients who had ME before they got hiv/Aids say their ME is better/gone when on antiretrovirals. Ken on this forum for example

Ich habe Viread mal eine Zeit lang genommen. Leider hat es bei mir nur Apathie und Depressionen hervorgerufen.

I've been on Viread for a time. Unfortunately, it caused nothing but apathy and depression.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kleine Dosen. Und dann langsam bis zu vollige Dose. Besser so

Ich würde es nicht mehr nehmen. Das ist ja nicht irgendein Nahrungsergänzungsmittel. Solange ich nicht weiß, ob ein Retrovirus Grund für die Erkrankung ist, werde ich die Finger davon lassen.

Kann lang sein aber letzten Endes mit kleine Dosen und danach mit hoher Dosen geht s viel besser.

Oben